Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Monty's

We have this great restaurant across the street name Monty's. It is always busy, especially on the weekends, so we went to check it out.

Cort and Metz with his lobster boil platter (they do a lobster boil every Wednesday). Monty's is a great place because it is right on the Marina so there are boats to look at, fresh air and great food. They even have a cold bar where you can get crab claws, shrimp and clams.

The spread. Lobster, clams, shrimp and clam chowder. Cort was excited to dig in. I enjoyed a club sandwhich, fries and shirley temple :)

The best thing about Cort's dinner is that it was also entertainment for Metz as we finished up eating. Metz loved making the clams clack and . . .

had fun with his pet lobster. We took the clams home since he had so much fun with them. Funny belly story - Metz dropped his drink and it was by my feet. I tried to pick it up and couldn't! My belly was too big! So I had to move my leg and then I was able to pick it up! I couldn't stop laughing about it.

4 comments:

Angie said...

I love your belly story! How funny. You are a cute pregnant lady. I think I would have joined you with your club sandwich--except that I might have had to eat a few shrimp, that's about where my fondness for sea food ends!

Darci said...

Oh, the big belly memories are hard to forget. You are a beautiful prego and I hope you are feeling well.

Becca said...

I can't believe Cort would really eat that! But on the other hand my son thought it was pretty cool. He's into lobsters and crab, etc. Anyways, life on the beach, what fun.

Live, Laugh, & Love with the Floyd Family on the Eastcoast said...

hey Kimi how are you?
thats funny about ur belly story.. when I was prego I couldnt do anything my hubby did it all put on my shoes tied them ect.. when I dropped something I kneel down and then grab onto something trying to keep my balance I would fall over and laugh til I had to go to the bathroom and trying to get out of bed that was fun ya know what I mean... LOL....
this is Anna Ben's sister

Anyways take care