Friday, November 21, 2008

Magic Kingdom at Christmas


This was beautiful and the picture doesn't do it justice. Disney decorates so pretty, it made me feel so into the spirit (even though I love thanksgiving and I'm totally looking forward to it) I am looking forward to Christmas this year too.

At the end of one of the nights they lit the castle - amazing! As we left Main Street it started to "snow".

Metz driving at 3, what kind of parents are we?!?! We had to go back to this ride again another day because he couldn't stop talking about it. Now he wants to drive my car, not the best idea we have ever had.

Waiting for Small World. Another ride Metz can't get enough of. He can sing (parts) of the song and he just loves everything inside. Once we get in line he is totally excited. He also does this little swaying dance to the music. . . it's super cute.

The Family Portrait. You go to Disneyland you take a picture here, you just have to.

1 comment:

The Swindlehurst's said...

You look so cute! Hey if you get a second call me i want to talk but I don't have your number, or email it to me and Ill call you! Sure miss you guys!