Saturday, November 1, 2008

Key Biscayne

One Saturday Morning Cort didn't have his review course so we headed off to Key Biscayne. We packed a cooler and some treats and we're off to the beach.

Metz was so excited to be back at the beach. He honestly feels like it is home to him (what is he going to do once we are in Idaho!). He got right to work getting water, making castles and being a busy beach boy. He wasn't too sure about the seaweed (didn't have that in Dominica) but after awhile he was running back and forth having a great time. By the way, if you don't think this is the cutest picture ever - you can't read this blog anymore ;).

Mom and Metz at snack time. Juice box and granola bar I LOVE IT!! Metz didn't want to look at the camera because the sun was so strong. We had to keep putting on sunscreen because we were afraid to burn.

Daddy and Metz did a few laps in the water before we left - Metz loved to make the big splashes. We had a very fun morning at the beach and look forward to doing it at least one more time before we leave!

9 comments:

Angie said...

Metz makes a cute beach boy. When are you going to move to Idaho? Did I already know that? I'm not sure. Anyway, your day at the beach looks fun and I'm glad poor Metz is feeling better. Sick kids are the worst. It's so sad. Tell Cort I said he's looking a little soft around the middle!;)

Brosita said...

How fun Kimi. You are a cute pregnant lady.

Valeni said...

Just checking out your blog and loved seeing the cute pictures. Metz is a very cute boy and it's fun to hear your news. Good luck with the move to Idaho...

Darci said...

A warm day at the beach in November - I can only dream! The picture of you and Metz is adorable.

Lindsay said...

You guys look like you are living it up out there! How fun!

Kristin said...

Metz is the cutest at the beach...always has been! Phew....Now I can keep reading your blog! ;) But what is even cuter is baby number two at the beach. I am so jealous of how great you look!

Cecilee said...

Well, I guess I can keep reading your blog because I think Metz is DARLING. Not just in that pic, but in all of them. I'm glad you're having another because you make 'em cute!

Are you really moving to ID? Where? Maybe we can get together.

Princess Hairstyles said...

I agree, the cutest picture ever! I love the prego swimsuit, you look so darling.

Rodriginn said...

TOO CUTE! All of you!