Saturday, November 8, 2008

Halloween Week

I'm going to admit right now I probably overdid it this year with activities, but I don't care this was the first year Metz could really do Halloween.

The master at work. Can you tell he is really thinking about it!

Cheese, one night we made sugar cookies. They were delicious and I loved making them because I had my kitchen aid (makes life so easy). Metz loved the kitchen aid too. Thought it was hilarious when it he turned it on and the dough would just whip around.

Yummy - he had to eat some before he could move onto the next cookie.

We also made caramel and chocolate apples. This was messy but sooooooo delicious! Probably my favorite thing to eat at Halloween. I didn't get pictures of some of the other things but we also made magnets, painted pictures and made chocolate spiders. I can tell Metz is becoming a very big kid because with every activity he said "mom, I want to do it all myself". It was a very fun Halloween week.

5 comments:

Angie said...

It looks like Metz had a really fun Halloween. I loved it the year Cydnee had just turned 3 because she really got it. Kids make holidays so fun! I was laughing about him counting his suckers cuz Trey LOVES suckers too, they're his favorite and he gets so excited when he gets one (or sees one:)

Krista said...

I can't wait to have a normal fall next year... with pumpkin carving, apples, and of course halloween. Metz is really growing up... he looks so much older already.

Darci said...

How fun! Metz was cleary enjoying himself. It is exciting when they get old enough to enjoy these things - and do it all themselves too of course.

Brosita said...

cookies and apples are the best!
I love Halloween just for those two reasons!

Matt said...
This comment has been removed by the author.