Friday, March 4, 2011

Halloween


The boys before trick or treating :)

Chase was our sweet little lion, we had been practicing his "ROAR" for a few weeks. He had it down pat. Metz was a lion when we lived in Dominica (not the best costume choice) so it was fun to see Chaser's running around in it and NOT sweating. So cute.

Metz was Boba Fett. Metz started watching Star Wars this summer and now he is addicted. When I asked what he wanted to be for Halloween he said Boba Fett. To be honest I freaked a little cause I thought "Who on earth will have a Boba Fett costume? and who is Boba Fett?" Luckily, he is more popular than I thought and we found it lots of places. And thanks to Grandma Leavitt, Metz was Boba Fett.

Trick and Treating. The boys were on fire . . .running to each house. Chase even got the "Trick or Treat" down.

Also, please be impressed with the pumpkins. Every year I buy them thinking "how fun" it will be to make them and forget how messy and how much work they are. I'm pretty sure by next year I'll forget again and we'll have another picture like this.

1 comment:

Eva Wilson said...

Cute Halloween! You look fantastic.

Regards,
Online Dissertation Help