Friday, March 4, 2011

The Rocket


Grandma and Grandpa came out for Christmas which means project with Grandpa!! Once Metz found out he was coming he planned the rocket. Here is the construction.

Metz so proud and excited about his Rocket. He still loves it.

Cort was a trooper and walked out to retrieve the rocket. It went really far out into the cornfield across the street from where we live. It got so deep that Metz got stuck and couldn't even get out to it. I'm so grateful for dads. Cort and my dad make my sons' lives so fun.

Chase couldn't sit out of the action. He got to hold the control while Metz and Cort hunted down the rocket. This kid kills me. How cute is he?

Metz with his snow hat I love!! What cute kid! (wait didn't I just say that? oh well it's true!) Love my kids.

No comments: