Tuesday, November 16, 2010

VACATION

The Boys and I were able to head west to Vegas and Idaho for a few weeks this summer . . . We had a blast, swam a lot, ate even more and just enjoyed family (oh and missed daddy lots too!) Here are a couple of fun pictures with cousins . . .

Chase and Cale are only 20 days apart. They had a great time together and were so fun to watch.

Most of the Leavitt cousins. We were able to swim a lot and it was fantastic. Seriously. Metz had such a great time with Rylee and Talin. Plus we finally got to meet little Logan. The best part of swimming all day . . .we slept like rocks.

Brittany and Cole are awesome. Metz has been missing them like crazy since we moved to WI. We had a week of fun with them. Metz even played Laser tag for the first time with Cole. He can't wait to get back to Idaho and play again.

These three kept busy in Vegas for sure . . . you can just see trouble!

2 comments:

Angie said...

Cute pictures Kimi. I love how you can totally see the parents in the kids. When I look at Cale I just think "Cason." (I haven't seen his little girl enough to know who she looks like:)) Rylee, Talin, and Logan all have the very same Curry/Lindsey look. And I still think Metz looks JUST LIKE YOU. I am trying to figure out Chase though... I wonder if Cade's little one will scream "Cade" to me? Probably:) Anyway, fun stuff!

Brosita said...

What cute boys you have!
Looks like fun!