Sunday, September 28, 2008

Potty Training

We started potty training Metz when we got to Miami . . . He isn't very fond of it so we made a promise-"go poo-poo in the potty you get a bike"! (Just so you know we were planning on getting him one anyway so we thought hey two birds with one stone!)
Well one night about 8:15 Metz comes running out of the bathroom . . . "I did it, I did it, I get a bike!"
So off to Target we go. . . Metz had so much fun.  In this picture you can totally tell that Metz is saying "I'm getting a bike, I'm getting a bike".
The construction.  I was in charge of instructions and parts and Metz and Daddy were in charge of well . . . construction.  
The first ride.  Ok, well we had some complications - the wheel was missing a part so we had to go back the next morning and get a new one . . . but he still got in that first ride.  Yea a bike! Now if we could only get him to go on the toilet again . . . ah the joys of parenting.

4 comments:

Angie said...

A bike after the first success story!? What are you going to get him next, a car? hehe. Just kidding. Good luck with that. Throw cheerios in the toilet and let him "shoot them." Hey--I've heard it works wonders with little boys!

Kristin said...

WoW! You give great gifts for potty training. We have the same trike at home and my kids love it. Does yours have a bar to attach to it so you don't have to bend down to push them? That saved my back when Luke was learning! Enjoy the bike Metz!

Bobbi Leavitt said...

What a big kid metz! Liv got that trike for christmas and LOVES it. I am sure it will bring as much to you as it has her!

klm said...

https://www.cekaja.com/info/perbedaan-pinjaman-online-legal-dan-ilegal