Wednesday, March 12, 2008

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY

I know this is a month late but better late than never right?!?! And don't mind all the food in the background we had just gotten our barrel from Miami and I hadn't found a place for everything yet.
While Metz was napping I made some heart sugar cookies and frosting. When Metz woke up I gave him an apron and just let him go for it.
Frosting the cookies. He stood on his favorite chair and got to work. He loved the apron and he asks to wear it every time we cook.
Metz actually got a few cookies frosted before he tried the frosting. After trying it I had a hard time getting him to put it on the cookies.
He got a plate full done and waited in his apron coloring the heart valentines. Metz was so excited that when Cort walked in the door he lifted the plate to hand it to Cort and dropped the cookies all over the floor. Cort thought it was really cute and sweet. We had an excellent Valentine's Day

5 comments:

Angie said...

He. Is. So. Cute!

Emily B said...

That kid looks just like you, Kimi. I'm sure you guys see Cort in him, but all I see is Kimi.

Matt, Calli, & Dixon said...

I cannot believe how big Metz has gotten! What a handsome little man! He looks like he is a pretty good cookie froster as well!

Brosita said...

Love Sugar Cookies!...my boys want them for every Holiday! What a fun mom you are! They looked yummy...

the herd said...

Hi, Kimi! Amber gave me your blog address! It's great to see you and your family. Metz looks so much like you, he's really cute! It seems like you are having such a great life. Congradulations!! I hope to keep better in touch.