Monday, March 10, 2008

EEEEWWWW

Yes people say it with me . . . EEEEWWWW. This is a centipede. This centipede was right in front of our door when Cort came home from studying one night. Luckily he saw it before he opened the door and did this to it . . .
YEA, dead centipede. He had me throw him a tennis shoe and he stepped on it til it looked like this. We both have been bit by one in our bed and hate them. Sadly, they are all over the island and we see (and kill) them way too often. I will not miss them when we leave.

4 comments:

Em said...

ok thats sick. but your stroller is really nice :)

HI METZ

Emily B said...

Okay, that thing is disgusting. In the first picture I couldn't tell how big it really was. Then I saw the second picture of it next to the shoe, and it made me physically shudder.
Emily =)

Angie said...

Ew. Ew Ew Ew! Maybe I can't come visit you...ew!

MegHaNE said...

Are you SERIOUS! that thing is freaking huge.. and you got bit by one in BED? i'm so sorry, but it will soon be over dont worry. 5 more months! YEAH!