Thursday, March 27, 2008

EASTER CELEBRATION

This was the kickoff of a three day Easter celebration.  For Friday play group we got together at Kristin's house to dye eggs, make cinnamon rolls and make treat bags for the egg hunt the next day.  The moms dyed the eggs while the boys played and kept asking when they would be done.  Our eggs are brown here but surprisingly dyed really well.  
Once our eggs were dry the boys had so much fun putting stickers on them.  Only a few were cracked which I feel is a small miracle with three boys. You could tell that they felt like such big kids.

4 comments:

Princess Hairstyles said...

Hi guys, it's your cousin Kori. I just joined the century and started us a blog. Looks like you've been at it a little longer. Metz is so adorable, I love the picture with the apron! Granny still talks about "her baby" all the time. I think your letters are the highlight of her week. Well, bye for now, it will be fun to check up on you from time to time.

Matt, Calli, & Dixon said...

Oh my goodness Kimi! Your tan is amazing! You and Metz look great! Miss ya!

Emily B said...

I love the pictures. I'm glad you had a fun Easter.

MegHaNE said...

You are freaking tan......good job! Metz is so dang cute, i just want to squeeze him!