Monday, March 16, 2009

Preschool


This is Metz ready for his first day of preschool back on February 25th. He was ready to go with "workbook" (that is what he calls it) and his doggy backpack. It was so cute.

He goes three times a week for two hours to Ms. Kari who lives by my sister. The first day he wanted to pack up his backpack with his workbook, pencils, pens and treats. Do you think he has watched his dad pack up for the day one too many times?!? He really loves to go and it has been so fun for him.

7 comments:

Chelsie said...

He's way too cute! I can't believe he's old enough for preschool!

Angie said...

I don't think he can get any cuter:)

the herd said...

You have such cute pictures of the boys! I hope pre-school is going well!

Kristin said...

Metz looks so tall now! What have you been feeding that kid? Hope preschool is still going well and that you are enjoying the few hours of time alone with Chase.

Brosita said...

So you have moved?! Wow- to Rexburg!
Metz looks cute getting ready for preschool!
You little babe so so cute too!

Can't wait for my girly to come too!

Darci said...

What a cutie. I'm sure going to a new school is pretty exciting for him.

Emily B said...

What a stud. I love his doggy backpack. And I love the pictures you've put up of Chase.