Monday, February 23, 2009

The Happenings


Metz has loved being the big brother. He is totally curious about everything Chase does. He wants to help him bath, feed him and always wants to hold him. He is our little helper.

ok, this is just cute. When we lay Chase down Metz will lay just like this and talk about how "Chase loves me" and "Chase is looking at me". Cute big brother.

Metz actually took this picture. We were waiting for the doctor at Chase's second day visit and Metz wanted to take some pictures. He did a good job - got us centered and everything. Now if he could just take care of the dark circles under my eyes!! (go Utes).

Metz holding Chase. He spends so much of his time holding his little brother.

Again, it's cute right?!?! Chase is a good bather. He loves how the water feels and getting his hair washed (we just have to make sure and have wash clothes covering his stomach and legs!)

8 comments:

Angie said...

Cute boys. And I am impressed with Metz's picture-taking abilities!

Jennifer said...

What a cute big brother! I bet they will be great friends.

Kristin said...

Chase is so adorable! It's hard not to take a million pictures when they just look that cute! I am so happy for you guys! I love that Metz is so sweet with Chase. What a great family! P.S. Kimi: I didn't see any dark circles. I think you look marvelous!

Krista Adamow said...

You sure have some cute boys!! Glad Metz is enjoying his baby brother. Hope you guys are doing well. Have you figured out where you are doing rotations yet?

Bobbi Leavitt said...

its funny how you dont realize how big metz really is until his is next to tiny baby brother. They are so cute. what a cute little family you have!

Darci said...

How sweet to have Metz and Chase bonding already. You look great.

Em said...

awe look at your cute family i miss you guys, and i want to see your little Chase. call or write soon!

Jamie said...

I'm sure I'm late, but congratulations! I need to check blogs more often. Chase is so cute. Hope you guys are doing good.