Saturday, February 7, 2009

Between Christmas and Chase

Here are a few of our favorite things that happened in the last month

Metz found out about Chuck-e-Cheese and Air Hockey -What more can you ask for Skee Ball, baseball, basketball and air hockey - He was a happy boy!

Metz turned 3 :) He had a cars party with one of his favorite dinners (thanks to grandma) spaghetti and texas toast! He got some great presents and we has some fun time with family.

Happy New Year!! We celebrated by going bowling with Cason and Emily - ok the boys bowled and Emily and I enjoyed sodas. We also got some fun hats! Don't we look classy.

The Utah/Alabama Pig Roast. Now you see where Cort gets it. Pig Roasting is a Leavitt Family tradition and was the only way to celebrate the Utah Bowl Game. Notice the U of U branding. Nice.

The Move. . . Welcome to Rexburg. Metz has loved the snow, his cousins and being around Grandma and Grandpa. We are snuggled in tight and preparing for whatever is next in our life :)
Baby Pictures to come- now that I have caught up :)

7 comments:

Becca said...

Gotta love Chuck E Cheese. I hate to admit this but it is the highlight of all of our vacations.
Congrats on the new baby. You suprised me with his name! Chase is cute.

Cecilee said...

Congratulations on your new baby boy! He is beautiful... and so is Metz. What a cute family! Glad you made if safely to Idaho and I hope you aren't getting too tired of the cold.

Jennifer said...

We haven't taken our girls to Chuck-e-cheese yet, but I'm sure they would love it. I bet it is nice to be in Rexburg with family. :)

Angie said...

I know this is a total rain-on-your-day comment, but that pig looks so freakin' disgusting!! Give me my ham and bacon...but don't let me SEE it in pig form with a pole coming out of it first!:) I know, this from the girl that eats home-grown beef! Glad you had fun in Vegas for awhile. Don't freeze in Idaho!:)

the herd said...

Congratulations on your new baby Chase! The Hymas family is very happy for you!

leigh said...

kimi-
Metz is soo soooo big. I can't believe he is three now. And the new baby is a doll (a manly doll of course). How's Idaho treating you? I wish we could've seen you over the Christmas break. Where are you two headed for rotations?
Well, we sure do miss you guys. I really wish you were around so we could hang out with our babies.
-leigh

Ty and Trista Swartzlander said...

Wow! I can't believe Chase is here already. Time flies. Congratulations. I am so happy that Metz is loving him. Trae wan't to drop kick Taidryn. :) Best wishes with your baby and good luck to Cort with his next rotation.