Monday, May 24, 2010

Soccer!!!


Metz started soccer a few weeks ago and this was he first time on a team. So fun. I have started my life of living on fields, running my kids around and planning dinners around all of it and I couldn't be more excited.

Oh no, Metz has Cort's flexibility or lack of I should say.

Metz had a blast his first day. He was a little nervous at first but luckily we got him on the same team as one of his buddies, Cayden, and he was really relieved and relaxed once he saw him.

They get together after every practice and yell "SOCCER" cute.

Metz was excited and exhausted once practice was over. He is great at it. He listens to his coaches and works so hard on the field. I'm your typical proud mom. What a great kid :)

4 comments:

Chelsie said...

What a stud! I'm sure you are the greatest soccer Mom ever!

Bobbi Leavitt said...

its offical. youre a soccer mom.

Darci said...

The cutest one on the team I'm sure! We had double duty t-ball this year to kick off sports in style. It definitely gives you the 'proud momma' feeling.

Valeni said...

Just checking your blog Kimi. What a cute family you guys are! Hope things are going well in Chicago and maybe we can visit you when we come to see Terry's family in St. Louis.