Saturday, January 23, 2010


Here is Chasers cruising along . He looks too cute in his onesie :) He became a very busy kid over the holiday season, crawling and cruising.

Metz and I had a hot chocolate party :) This was one of the nights Cort was on call and so in the Advent Calendar it said we needed a hot chocolate party and movie night. Metz was in heaven and I had fun too.

Ready for the first snow. We finally had snow in the first of December (I'm not complaining, I'm surprised). Metz just had to go play in it.

Oh and along with cruising and crawling Chase decided to add to those with cleaning out my cupboards! that is a lot of C's.

I do not remember Metz being into so many things. I honestly think there isn't a cupboard upstairs that he hasn't emptied yet. Busy busy.

3 comments:

MegHaNE said...

i think that Chase is starting to look like Metz! i didn't think that they looked alike for a long time but now there are really starting to resemble eachother! glad to see that you guys are doing well!

happy belated birthday by the way! right? i know it was last week sometime just can't remember the exact day!???

capturingtheride said...

I haven't checked your blog for a while since I hadn't seen anything...for a while ;)

Glad I did tonight! Your boys are growing so quickly and so cutely!

Hope you are doing well!

Darci said...

Nice job catching up! :) You must be busy with two little guys running around. They are so cute.