Monday, January 12, 2009

Christmas Eve

We spent Christmas in Vegas (actually we were there for a couple of weeks!) so this is Metz opening his Christmas pj's.

Metz needed some help at first to open it up. (that would also be me, 32 weeks pregnant!).

YEA, Elmo pj's!!!

"Look how cute I am!" He enjoyed modeling his new pj's.

Christmas eve treat. Cort, Cason and Cru gathered around the footstool and enjoyed nachos. They had it all chips, jalapenos, salsa, and cort's favorite nacho cheese from Smart and Final.

You may laugh at the flashlights but that was Metz's favorite thing! Well that and anything with Lightning McQueen.

2 comments:

Emily B said...

I hope you guys are enjoying Idaho. It was so nice to see you when you were here. I hope you're feeling good. I notice on your little counter that after tomorrow, you could have the baby any time. Keep us posted.

Angie said...

I'm not laughing at all at the flashlights. Both of my kids got flashlights, one of them was a Princess flashlight, but it was still a flashlight. They were a huge hit! Hope you're not freezing in Idaho!