Sunday, October 26, 2008

Golf Clubs :)

Disclaimer: Blogspot hates me right now and did this backwards. I'm leaving it cause I don't want to figure it out, so if you want to go in "order" start from the bottom of the post. I hope on my next post we are friends again. Kimi

Metz and Dad at the park. We spent a good half hour there while Metz and Daddy hit balls. Mommy is too big to be hitting golf balls, I'll wait til spring. Metz loved hitting with his putter, Cort wanted him to try out his driver so he could really hit balls, once Cort explained that to Metz he wanted to hit his driver too. He loves his clubs and is learning each clubs name etc. I wish I could get him this excited over his alphabet!

Once we got home Metz was ready to head to the park. He carried his clubs to our front gate and was done. Dad carried them the rest of the way. But cute picture with him heading down our hall :)

Metz even had his first real lesson right outside of the store.

We barely got out of the store and Cort was breaking into them to check them out. Metz was so excited.

The potty training saga continues - he had been doing really well and of course one of those desperate times when we really wanted him to go in the potty we said "do you want golf clubs?" We had been talking about getting them for him anyway, since he has gone with Cort a few times to the park to hit a few around and he LOVED it. So one fateful night we went and got them.

6 comments:

Ashley Skweres said...

I have the same problem with pictures, you have to add from the bottom up :) I'm glad you're doing well in miami, and idea where you're headed next?

Matt, Calli, & Dixon said...

Cort, I've never been more proud as a father then right now seeing him golf. Can't wait to get a set for Dixon!!! Keep up the good work - Matt

Angie said...

I'm tellin' ya, that kid has got you two FIGURED OUT, he's not gonna potty train 'til he's 12 cuz he gets such cool presents!! Just kidding, good luck with it, I hope you keep making progress!

Kristin said...

Blogspot is my nemesis as well. I love seeing all the boy stuff that Metz gets to do with Cort. This must be such a treat for you guys!

Darci said...

How fun for Metz to already enjoy golf with his daddy. My little guy has chosen basketball as his favorite so far.
Did you try clicking on - and dragging your photos into the right order? It has worked for me.

Rodriginn said...

Your two boys are sooooo cute!! It´s so fun to see Cort play daddy. It looks like you three have lots of fun!
OH! but if it gets to the point that your buying Metz a car so that he goes potty...I think that´s going too far!!