Wednesday, May 21, 2008

"So that is what the back of a waterfall looks like"

This is a close as Metz wanted to get to the waterfall at Emerald Pool.  He hated it.  I think the sound bothered him.
Cort on the other hand couldn't resist doing some climbing.
Matt hope you are proud, he still finds ways to climb rocks even though we are way down here.
Once at the top he completed the task but jumping back in the freezing water.   I know we live in the Caribbean but river water and in the shade is really cold.

1 comment:

Matt, Calli, & Dixon said...

Proud is not the only thing that I am, Jealous!!! That looked like a blast, I would love to go to Dominica and visit with you guys some day, go back to your old stomping grounds, and play in the falls. You guys are almost done!!!, then on to Miami? If so Calli and I might have to catch a flight down for a weekend.