Thursday, May 22, 2008

Once in a Lifetime Experience

Welcome to the Iguana Cafe! It is a small little shack on the main road about a mile from the school.
It sits about 16 people (total) and serves fresh local seafood.
Cort chatting with the cook.  Oh and that also the kitchen.  I watched them make all the meals.
Lobster! Cort had fresh tuna steak, veggies and lobster.  Said he loved it and we had to go back.  I enjoyed a veggie pasta (not a big fish fan) and we enjoyed a very fun unique experience.  
"Thanks for coming by!" Metz (Notice the little sign below him, Rasta Food-delicious.)

2 comments:

Brosita said...

Looks like a fun place to hang out.
You guys have lots of fun over there!

It is just rain and allergies at my house! Ha ha!

Becca said...

So Lori sent me your blog. Yeah. I was just telling her how I was thinking of your salsa recipe the other day and how I haven't talked to you in forever. I can't believe you are coming to the states in August. Time flies. Well for me at least it does. (I don't have to live with gross insects like you do.) Anyways I have a blog to if you want to check it out but it's invitation only so you need to email my sister at rachaelj@provocollege.edu and she can invite you.
Metz is so big. Is he turning three this year? I couldn't remember if we had our kids in the same year.
Catch ya later
Becca (probation)