Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Doggie Back Pack

Cheese! Metz says that everytime he takes a picture. My sister got him this back pack for Christmas and he loves dogs. He would hold it and love it but it took him a little while to realize he could wear it. Once he figured it out he was hooked.
Too cute right?!?! He walked all the way to the school (a 10 minute walk for me, 20 minutes for him) with it on. He thought it was so fun.
Action shot. He loves to throw rocks and trust me there are plenty around here. Everytime we walk to the school he stops on the trail and has to throw a few. Rocks, Trucks and Dogs are his favorite things. He still has doggie on his back. Thanks Tami, Ben, Brittany and Cole for such a fun present.

6 comments:

Brosita said...

What a cute kid you have....such a good mix between you and your husband! Love the backpack....where can I get one! Welcome to the blog world!

Angie said...

He really is so cute. I guess I can see a little of Cort in him, but I think he looks a lot like you Kimi!

MegHaNE said...

OK...Metz is so FREAKING cute! i love his blonde curly hair (good job kimi) i can't believe that he is getting that old! Time to have another, right?

The Swindlehurst's said...

Kimmy, I Love the Blog!! Im so impressed! Metz gets bigger and bigger every time I see him, he is so cute! we havent talked for a while, I have been so busy with work and Im kinda over it, I miss little Koop so much when Im gone! Well Im so happy about the blog, ill try and get on skype to talk to ya in the next few days!

Heidi said...

Metz is adorable. I am so happy to have your blog. Do you just love being a mom?

Matt, Calli, & Dixon said...

Kimi, I can't believe how big Metz has gotten! He is so very adorable! I was sad we didn't get to see each other over Christmas! I would have really enjoyed that!